This form is only for feedback about our website
How to contact the Commission about other issues
- If you need advice because you are being discriminated against, or you want information about equality or human rights issues, please contact the Equality Advisory Support Service.
- For information about the Equality and Human Rights Commission and our work email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a complaint about the Commission please contact email@example.com. Read about our complaint policy and procedures.
- If you would like to make a Freedom of Information request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our Freedom of Information Act Policy
- If you are an organisation and would like a publication in an alternative format please contact email@example.com. If you are an individual please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
When to use this form
Please use this form to let us know if you experience problems using the site, find technical problems with our site, or to send us your comments about the site. We are always trying to improve the site and welcome your feedback and suggestions.
You can also use this form to tell us if you are having any accessibility problems with the site. Please read our Accessibility statement first to see if that can help you.
Last Updated: 13 Aug 2015