Through an interactive marketplace activity, students discover that we never have to choose our human rights, they belong to everybody in the world and every human right is needed to live and grow.
Download the teacher notes for the full lesson plan and guidance on how to deliver the activities.
- Understand that human rights belong to everybody.
- Understand that every human right is important for human beings to live and grow.
- Business and enterprise
- Lesson 8 teacher notes
- Worksheet 32 - Human rights cards
- Worksheet 33 - Human beings recording sheet
- Worksheet 34 - Human rights owners recording sheet
- Worksheet 35 - Sales poster
- Slides: Lesson 8
Note: lesson timings are a suggestion only and will depend on your teaching style, student ability and length of discussion. You could choose to run some lessons across a double period.
If you have any enquiries about the lesson resources please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 14 Apr 2016