A step-by-step guide for disabled and less mobile air passengers
What is the aim of this publication?
This publication aims to provide an overview of the rights of disabled and less mobiles air passengers and explain what they can do to ensure that their journey runs smoothly from start to finish.
Who is it for?
This guide is designed for disabled and less mobile air passengers.
What is inside?
In summary, this guide offers advice for air passengers
- When arranging and preparing for a flight
- When arriving at an airport and checking in
- When moving through an airport
- When boarding a flight, whilst on board and when leaving the plane.
- Details on where to find further information and useful contacts
When was it published?
This guide was first published in 2008. It was revised in 2011 and again in July 2014.
Why has the Commission produced it?
The Equality and Human Rights Commission promotes and enforces the laws that protect our rights to fairness, dignity and respect.