A step-by-step guide for disabled and less mobile air passengers
This publication aims to provide an overview of the rights of disabled and less mobile air passengers and explain what they can do to ensure that their journey runs smoothly from start to finish.
It offers advice for air passengers on:
- arranging and preparing for a flight
- arriving at an airport and checking in
- moving through an airport
- boarding a flight, while on board and when leaving the plane
- where to find further information and useful contacts
This guide was first published in 2008. It was revised in 2011 and again in July 2014.