This report sets out our achievements in Wales over the last year. These highlights are set out under the six aims of the Wales programme of work for 2016 to 2017:
- provide advice to the Welsh Government and National Assembly
- improve workplaces
- inform decision-making and policy-making across the public sector
- improve public service delivery
- promote and protect human rights in Wales
- increase access to legal advice and redress
Our Wales Committee has its own programme of work and takes forward the Commission’s Britain-wide work in Wales.