Our strategic plan for 2022 to 2025 explains our vision and purpose and how we will protect and promote equality and human rights over the next three years.
It sets out the six priority areas that we will focus on to make sure everyone gets a fair chance in life.
- equality in a changing workplace
- equality for children and young people
- upholding rights and equality in health and social care
- addressing the equality and human rights impact of digital services and artificial intelligence
- fostering good relations and promoting respect between groups
- ensuring an effective legal framework to protect equality and human rights
Our strategic plan was shaped by responses to our public consultation, which ran from 16 August to 30 September 2021. We received responses from individuals and organisations, which have helped us to develop our plans for the next three years. We would like to thank everyone who responded to the consultation.