We are calling for the next Welsh Government to create an ambitious action plan to make Wales a world leader on equality and human rights.
This briefing highlights ten priorities that we want political parties in Wales to highlight in their manifestos and to deliver on in the next programme of government.
- build equality and human rights protections into law
- make the public sector equality duty as effective as possible
- protect the right to independent living and dignified care
- reduce poverty and its impact across areas of life
- take action to eliminate race inequality