The useful links are grouped into categories. Select a category heading to view useful links in that category.
You should contact the organisation directly to find out more about the kinds of support and advice they can offer.
- Anti-Bullying Alliance – organisation aimed at tackling the problem of bullying
- Our work on bullying
Our work on tackling discriminatory bullying in schools
- Department for Education advice for schools on tackling the problem of bullying
Tips for tackling discriminatory bullying for use by schools and education authorities
- Equality and Human Rights Commission’s report on equality and diversity in careers education information, All things being equal? Equality and diversity in careers education information, advice and guidance.
- Ofsted’s report on girls’ career aspirations.
- Simon Hughes MPs’ report as the Advocate for Access to Education.
- Key Stage 2 career-related education Pathfinder evaluation report
- Final report of the panel on fair access to the professions (led by the former politician, the Rt. Hon. Alan Milburn).
- Association for Careers Education and Guidance (ACEG) – subject association for all those who lead and manage careers education and guidance.
- CEGNET – website for professionals working in careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) and their supporters.
The Commission has a statutory remit to promote and monitor human rights; and to protect, enforce and promote equality across the nine ‘protected’ grounds - age, disability, gender, race, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation and gender reassignment.
- icould: the inside story on hundreds of careers, featuring lots of video ‘career stories’
- Careers box: free online library of careers-related film, news and information
- STEM case studies for STEM professionals/STEMNET ambassadors
- Construction Youth Trust: construction industry case studies
- Tomorrow's Engineers: information and resources about careers in engineering. Includes video and text ‘career stories’
Last updated: 15 Oct 2018