What are we doing about organisations who don't follow the rules?
It is a legal requirement for all relevant employers to publish their gender pay gap information.
The deadline for employers to report their gender pay gap information is the same every year:
- for public sector employers: midnight on 30 March
- for private and voluntary sector employers: midnight on 4 April
Failed to report: 2019
On Monday 20 May 2019 we wrote to 47 organisations who failed to report their gender pay gap information this year, to let them know that we will start formal investigations and assessments. The organisations are:
- Academy Transformation Trust
- Bright Tribe Trust
- Burnt Mill Academy Trust
- Every Child, Every Day Academy Trust
- Abbotsford Care (Glenrothes) Limited
- Aberdeen Sports Village Limited
- Associated Waste Management Limited
- C.M. Downton (Haulage Contractors) Limited
- Cherry Lane Retail Centres Limited
- Conduent Business Process Solutions Limited
- Crendon Timber Engineering Limited
- Derwent Facilities Management Limited
- Distell International Limited
- E F Language Schools Limited
- Food Utopia Limited
- Galaxy Optical Services Limited
- Grosvenor Cleaning Services Limited
- Gulfstream Aerospace, Ltd
- Hc Facility Management Limited
- Homes Caring For Autism Limited
- Kondor Limited
- Lewis's Home Retail Limited
- Maitland Recruitment Services Limited
- Mizkan Euro Ltd.
- Naylor Drainage Ltd
- Optare Group Ltd
- P&A Food Management Services Limited
- Pho Trading Limited
- Pure Collection Limited
- Refresco Beverages Uk Limited
- Refresco Drinks Uk Limited
- Rigid Containers Limited
- Robinson Medical Recruitment Limited
- Roseberry Care Centres Gb Limited
- Steve Hoskin Construction Limited
- Sydenhams Ltd
- The Practice Surgeries Limited
- The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Westminster
- The Wales Community Rehabilitation Company Limited
- The Westbury Hotel Limited
- Trident Reach The People Charity
- Tudor Employment Agency Limited
- Ultima Business Solutions Ltd.
- Utilisoft Limited
- Wolfson Trago Limited
- Worldwide Flight Services Limited
We also recently named three organisations who failed to report on time two years in a row. However, they have since reported.
What action are we taking?
On Friday 7 June 2019 we announced that we will start an assessment into Academy Transformation Trust:
We are also conducting investigations into Pho Trading Limited, P&A Food Management Services Limited, E F Language Schools Limited and Lewis's Home Retail Limited:
- download the terms of reference for the investigation into Pho Trading Limited, 39KB (Word)
- download the terms of reference for the investigation into P&A Food Management Services Limited, 40KB (Word)
- download the terms of reference for the investigation into E F Language Schools Limited, 39KB (Word)
- download the terms of reference for the investigation into Lewis's Home Retail Limited, 39KB (Word)
The terms of reference for our assessment and investigations have been sent to each organisation.
For further information about relevant timelines and what action we take against employers who don't follow the rules, please see our gender pay gap enforcement policy.
Last updated: 17 Jun 2019