The Commission's library has provided a selection of equality-themed reading lists on some of the subjects we cover.
- access to civil justice
- children and young people's rights
- Equality Act 2010
- equal pay and pay gaps
- gender diversity in senior management and boards
- good relations and social cohesion
- health inequalities
- human rights
- older people and older workers
- pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- prejudice and unlawful discrimination
- race and ethnicity
- religion or belief
- sex discrimination
- sexual orientation
- stop and search
- violence against women
- vulnerable workers
We are unable to supply copies of the items listed. However, you may be able to get some items through the British Library loan service.
These reading lists include some links to other websites. The Commission cannot guarantee the reliability of those links or the accuracy of information on other organisations' websites.
Last updated: 08 Mar 2018