North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
Find links to free online resources that offer practical guidance for health and social care staff who want to find out more about human rights and how they can observe human rights in their work.
Overview of content:
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust was established in 1994 following the merger of four directly managed units, providing adult and older people mental health, learning disability, and primary care services.
The site offers equality and diversity factsheets and general information.
|Audience||Relevant service areas||Coverage of human rights|
|Nurses and care staff||Healthcare||Education about human rights|
Swipe right >
- Fact Sheet 1 Positively Diverse Human Rights in Healthcare
- Fact Sheet 2 Considering Cultural Awareness Religion and Belief of Ethnic Groups in Healthcare
- Fact Sheet 3 Considering Religion and Belief in Healthcare
- Fact Sheet 4 Considering Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Trans People in Healthcare
- Fact Sheet 5 Considering Trans People in Healthcare