More information about bringing an employment tribunal case

Multipage Guide

Who is this page for?

  • Employees

Which countries is it relevant to?

    • England


    • |
    • Scotland


    • |
    • Wales


You can find out more about how to bring an Employment Tribunal case against your employer from the Employment Tribunal itself. They have information that tells you how to fill in the right form, and what to expect once you have made a claim.

This applies to England, Scotland and Wales, although occasionally tribunal procedures themselves are different in England and Wales and in Scotland. Contact and Wales.

Last updated: 13 Apr 2016

Further Information

If you think you might have been treated unfairly and want further advice, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service

Freephone 0808 800 0082

Textphone 0808 800 0084

Or write to them at


Alternatively, you can visit our advice and guidance page.