We have pulled together a number of case studies to illustrate some of the challenges we hope to tackle as a result of our review. Our thanks to all who have shared their stories.
- Sir Alasdair Macdonald, Head Teacher, Tower Hamlets, London
- Anne Begg MP
- Anne Novis, Disability Campaigner, London
- Bashir Ahmed MBE, West Midlands
- Dawn Morville, Blackpool
- Jessica Taylor, Electrician
- Keren Smedley, London
- Muna Hassan, Campaigner, London
- Shelagh McKibbin, International Lawyer, London
- Sukhvinder Kaur, Midlands
- Marjorie Allen, Birmingham
Find out more about the significant findings of the review in the online summary
The significant challenges of the review are also highlighted in the online summary.
Last updated: 25 May 2016