More information about your rights to use the Welsh language is on the Welsh Language Commissioner's website.
Engaging with Welsh language speakers
We understand how important it is that speakers of Welsh have the same access to public services as English-speakers.
That’s why we’re working hard to comply with the Welsh language standards (PDF) set out by the Welsh government, to make sure that Welsh speakers are treated fairly.
We welcome written correspondence in Welsh, and we respond to it in Welsh. Corresponding in Welsh won’t lead to delay. We also welcome phone calls in Welsh and produce Welsh versions of our publications and web pages (including this one).
Read more about what we offer for Welsh language speakers:
How we meet the standards
Read our reports on our compliance with the Welsh language standards:
- compliance with the Welsh language standards for 2021 to 2022 (151KB, Word)
- compliance with the Welsh language standards for 2020 to 2021 (150KB, Word)
- compliance with the Welsh language standards for 2019 to 2020 (275KB, Word)
- compliance with the Welsh language standards for 2018 to 2019 (95KB, Word)
- compliance with the Welsh language standards for 2017 to 2018
Contact our Wales office
We welcome being contacted in Welsh or English. If you contact us in Welsh we will respond in Welsh and this will not cause a delay.
Address: Companies House (1st Floor), Crown Way, Cardiff, CF14 3U
Map: Cardiff office Google map
Telephone: 02920 447710
Last updated: 08 Dec 2022