Help and advice on tackling prejudice-based bullying in schools.
How can schools use data to prevent and tackle bullying?
What data should you collect and how can you use the results to spot patterns and change bullying behaviours? The video looks at:
- why gather and analyse data?
- how is bullying reported?
- getting a deeper understanding
- supporting your school's values and teaching
- advice from other teachers
Find out more on our advice and guidance page.
How can we stop prejudice-based bullying in schools?
Find out more about prejudice-based bullying:
- what is prejudice-based bullying?
- tips for tackling prejudice-based bullying in schools
- what to do when prejudice-based bullying happens
Last updated: 04 Jun 2018