Social housing and your rights: information for disabled people

Cyngor a Chanllawiau

I bwy mae'r dudalen hon?

  • disabled people
  • organisations that support disabled people

Y gwledydd y mae'n berthnasol iddynt?

    • Prydain Fawr

      Prydain Fawr

First published: 19 Oct 2018

This information is for disabled people.

It is about renting social housing and your rights.

Social housing is housing run by councils and housing associations.

The guide covers:

  • what is social housing?
  • how to get social housing
  • your rights: asking for social housing
  • your rights: making changes to your home
  • where to get help

It is an easy read guide, made to be easier to understand.

Download as PDF