If you are an employer, and you are making a decision, or taking action following a decision, about:
- improving your workers’ skills, or
- promoting or transferring them to another job or role in your organisation, equality law applies to you.
Equality law applies:
- whatever the size of your organisation
- whatever sector you work in
- whether you have one worker or ten or hundreds or thousands
- whether or not you use any formal processes or forms to help you make decisions
- whether any training your workers get is carried out by you or by someone else.
Pages in this section include:
This guide also contains the following sections, which are similar in each guide in the series, and contain information you are likely to need to understand what we tell you about making decisions about training and development, promotions and transfers:
Last Updated: 15 Jul 2010