This section of the site is about discrimination on the grounds of race.
It is unlawful for a person to discriminate on racial grounds against another person. The law defines racial grounds as including race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origins.
On the following pages, find out more about race discrimination, your legal rights and what to do if you are being discrimination against.
- What is race discrimination?
- In what settings does racial discrimination occur?
- When is race discrimination lawful?
- What forms does racial discrimination take?
- Advice on what to do if you are racially discriminated against
- Race statutory grievance procedure
- Race employment tribunal
Last Updated: 06 May 2014