Where can I get advice?

Various agencies can give you advice about your complaint. In some cases, they may also be able to give you legal assistance and help you to bring your case before a court or tribunal. You can get advice about your complaint from:

  • a┬ácitizens advice bureau or another local advice service, a complainant aid body or a law centre (look up your local phone book for addresses and phone numbers)
  • your trade union (if the incident is related to work, there is a union at your workplace, and you are a member)

Last Updated: 01 Jul 2009