If you are recruiting someone to work for you, equality law applies to you.
Equality law applies:
- whatever the size of your organisation
- whatever sector you work in
- whether you are taking on your first worker or your hundred and first
- whether or not you use any formal processes like application forms, shortlisting or interviewing.
Pages in this section:
This guide also contains standard information you are likely to need to understand what we tell you about recruitment:
- Equality Act good practice guidance downloads
- Get more advice and support
- Protected characteristic's definitions
- Glossary of terms
- Codes of practice
- View the current guidance and information for employers
- Your responsibilities for staff behaviour
Last Updated: 10 Feb 2014