Working Hours and Time Off
If you are an employer and are making decisions about your workers' hours, whether they can work flexibly or have time off, equality law applies to you.
Equality law applies:
- whatever the size of your organisation
- whatever sector you work in
- whether you have one worker or ten or hundreds or thousands
- whether or not you use any formal processes or forms to help you make decisions.
Pages in this section:
This guide also contains the following sections, which are similar in each guide in the series, and contain information you are likely to need to understand what we tell you about making decisions about working hours, flexibility and time off:
- Protected characteristic's definitions
- Glossary of terms
- Codes of practice
- Your responsibilities for staff behaviour
Last Updated: 06 Jan 2015