Call for Evidence
The formal Call for Evidence closed on 24 March 2009. This information is provided as background to the process but also gives details of how you can still contribute.
Our Call for Evidence involved five questionnaires:
- for people working, considering working, or training/studying to work in the construction industry.
- for people who previously worked, trained/studied, or decided against a career in the construction industry.
- for people who run a construction business.
- for people who provide training, education and/or careers advice about the construction industry.
- for people who provide advice or support to the construction industry workforce. (for example trade unions, legal advice providers, community groups, business support and development agencies).
Responses were received from most of the audience groups targeted, and where appropriate, responses were followed up with one to one interviews.
We will analyse the responses – using the findings to inform further evidence gathering from key stakeholders in the industry and to shape the final Inquiry report and recommendations.
How to contribute
You can still contribute evidence to the inquiry. You can complete the relevant call for evidence form or if you would prefer to give your evidence face-to-face or over the telephone then please contact us at: email@example.com or on 0161 829 8413.
Last Updated: 04 Jun 2009