Our European and International Policy team helps the Commission to keep abreast of European law and policy developments. This includes liaising with European equality and human rights agencies, responding to consultations by the European Commission and publishing position papers detailing our views on the key issues in EU directives and strategic proposals.
- Current EU developments
- EU Equal Treatment Directive
- EU Pregnancy Directive
- EU 2020 strategy
- EU gender strategy 2010-15
- The EU and violence against women and girls
- EU Trafficking Directive
- Closing the European gender pay gap
- EHRC response to European Commission's questionnaire on implementation of European equal pay law principles in domestic law.
- New European LGBT survey results (May 2013)
Last Updated: 10 Dec 2015