You must not discriminate against or victimise a person:
- in the arrangements you make for deciding who is enrolled on the course
- as to the terms on which you offer to enrol a person on the course
- by not accepting a person’s application for enrolment
- in the services you provide or offer to provide to a person enrolled on a course.
You must not harass a person who:
- seeks enrolment on a course
- is enrolled on a course
- is a user of services you provide in relation to the course.
Harassment in this context covers all protected characteristics.