What the media is saying about the review
The launch of ‘How fair is Britain?’ our first Triennial Review generated widespread media coverage, some of which can be accessed from the links below.
All links are to external sites and will open in a new browser.
Britishness and being fair are supposed to go together. See how the key data shows that is not always the case
Gender pay gap progress 'grinding to a halt'. Incudes a video interview with Trevor Phillips.
Do you think Britain is a fair country? Join the debate on the BBC website.
Other new items
- Britain's coping classes at breaking point
- Coping classes at breaking point
- Indians and Chinese get better jobs than white British men
- A fair society does not mean an equal one
- Black Britons at more risk of jail than black Americans
- Race, class and a society divided
- The left should recognise that equality is undesirable
- Plight of the middle-aged women who act as carers
- Debt of gratitude
- Fairness is the new Tory mantra. Why then are they so unfairly bashing the middle-classes?
Yahoo! UK and Ireland
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2014