Full report and evidence downloads
Download 'How fair is Britain?' the report of our first Triennial Review, as a complete 700-page volume, in three parts or chapter-by-chapter. The executive summary and supporting evidence can also be downloaded from this section.
If you wish to search the whole of the report, see our tips below on how to search a PDF file.
Download: Executive Summary (PDF, 299 kb)
Need to search the whole report? see below for tips on searching within a PDF
- Download: Part 1 - A new landscape (PDF 724 kb)
Part 2 is being made available as individual chapters (Chapters 5-14).
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Identifying Critical Issues (PDF, 217 kb)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 6 - Life (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Legal Security (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Physical Security (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 9 - Health (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Education (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Employment (PDF, 1 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Standard of Living (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 13 - Care and Support (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Download: Part 2 - Chapter 14 - Power and Voice (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Download: Part 3 - Findings and challenges (PDF, 358 kb)
- Download: Appendices 1-5 (PDF, 404 kb)
The Triennial Review is supported by a number of related reports and submissions to our Call for Evidence.
To open and read a PDF file you need to have Acrobat Reader - you can download this or get the latest version for free from Adobe's website. It is always worth using the most recent version that your system will allow in order to benefit from the latest enhancements.
Within Acrobat Reader there are a number of features that make it easier to find information within a document, for example:
- Search for a word or phrase using the 'find' box on the toolbar at the top of the document
- Use the page icon in the left hand menu to move easily between pages
Recent versions of Acrobat Reader have additional accessibility features, for example you can set up the Reader for either a screen magnifier or a screen reader. Choose Document and Accessibility Setup Assistant.
Last Updated: 20 Oct 2015