We have pulled together a number of case studies to illustrate some of the challenges we hope to tackle as a result of our review. Our thanks to all who have shared their stories.
- Sir Alasdair Macdonald, Head Teacher, Tower Hamlets, London
- Anne Begg MP
- Anne Novis, Disability Campaigner, London
- Bashir Ahmed MBE, West Midlands
- Dawn Morville, Blackpool
- Jessica Taylor, Electrician
- Keren Smedley, London
- Muna Hassan, Campaigner, London
- Shelagh McKibbin, International Lawyer, London
- Sukhvinder Kaur, Midlands
- Marjorie Allen, Birmingham
> Find out more about the significant findings of the review in the online summary
> The significant challenges of the review are also highlighted in the online summary.
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2014