Report: From safety net to springboard
A new approach to care and support for all based on equality and human rights
This report concerns the future of care and support and the role it can play in promoting human rights, equality and good relations. It has been published in order to influence thinking on the future of care and support in England and it sets out the actions the Commission itself will take to help make its vision for care and support a reality. The Government plans to publish its proposals in a Green Paper on care and support in spring 2009.
- Download 'From safety net to springboard'
- Read the foreword by Nicola Brewer, Chief Executive, and Baroness Jane Campbell, Commissioner
- Read the executive summary online
- Read the consultation report produced by Cordis Bright on a vision and set of principles for care and support reform
- Read the speeches by Nicola Brewer and Jane Campbell given at the launch of the report.
Last Updated: 01 Jul 2014