Equality Exchange Network
Equality Exchange Network Events: September & October 2014
The events will take place between 10am and 4pm on
16 September 2014 - Nantgarw, RCT
18 September 2014 - St David’s, Pembrokeshire
1 October 2014 - Wrexham
During the day members will have the opportunity to discuss:
- Headlines from the EHRC research and monitoring of the PSED and plans for future monitoring
- Lessons learned from PSED initiatives
- The role and future of the Network
- Key issues from the Commissions Inquiry into Religion or Belief at work and in service delivery.
The closing date for booking is Monday 8 September or earlier if we are full! To help us with our planning and budgets, we would really appreciate it if you could register as soon as possible, using the online registration form
Equality Exchange Conference 2014 - Equality in a Changing Landscape, Llandrindod Wells, 4th June 2014
To join the network please complete our online form.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join the Network?
Members of the network
- receive regular mailings to keep them informed about latest developments in equality and human rights issues.
- are invited to attend and take part in regular events and conferences looking at equality and human rights issues. These include legal updates and examples of best practice.
- have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other members who are also working in equality.
This set of regional events were an opportunity for members to discuss the Procurement, Employment Information and Staff Training Specific Duties.
Value Wales gave a presentation on procurement, which is free to download
(Value Wales procurement presentation, PDF format)
- June 2013 - A fresh approach to fairness
- June 2012 - Driving change: Achieving impact
- June 2011 - Meet the challenge, lead the change
- June 2010 - No challenge to big, no solution too small
- June 2009 - Confidently promoting equality
- June 2008 - Stepping Stones to a fairer Wales
Last Updated: 30 Jul 2014