Research in Scotland
The Commission is committed to addressing the most severe and stubborn disadvantage. Our purpose is not just to reduce discrimination, but also to see a fair deal for all; the Commission’s mandate is for everyone.
In order to achieve our purpose we need evidence of where the most significant and intractable inequalities lie, and we need to be able to understand the underlying causes. For this we produce or commission high quality evidence and analysis that we use to inform our work.
Current tender opportunities for research at the EHRC
Details of the current work being tendered for by the Commission can be found here.
Scotland research reports
- Modern Apprenticeships: Equality & The Economy - Spreading The Benefits
- Hard-to-Reach’ or ‘Easy-to-Ignore’? - A rapid review of place-based policies and equality
- Investigating the experience of people trafficked into Commercial Sexual Exploitation in Scotland
- Improving Local Equality Data
- The Rehabilitation of Hate Crime Offenders - an International Study
- Equality, Human Rights and Constitutional Reform in Scotland
Last Updated: 15 Jul 2014