Equality and Human Rights Exchange
Equality and Human Rights Exchange Network
A forum dedicated to the exchange of ideas and advice for employers and service providers.
News and Events
Autumn Equality and Human Rights Exchange Events
These events will concentrate on our work on 'Is Wales Fairer', equality objectives for 2016 and the Wellbeing of Future Generations Act.
- Swansea - 30th September 2015. Sign up online to attend in Swansea
- Caerphilly - 15th October 2015. Sign up online to attend in Caerphilly
- Bangor - 21st October 2015. Sign up online to attend in Bangor
If you have any difficulty registering online for your chosen venue, please call 02920 447710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference 2015
Shaping the Future
10th June 2015, Llandrindod Wells
The conference was attended by over 100 delegates from across the public and third sectors in Wales.
Delegates heard from three keynote speakers and worked together in workshops, to develop ideas on how to improve Impact Assessments, to deliver better decision making.
Speakers presentations can be accessed using the links below:
The conference report is available to download.
Spring Equality and Human Rights Exchange Events
The latest round of Equality and Human Rights Exchange regional events has just come to an end.
- 10th March 2015 - Colwyn Bay
- 26th March 2015 - Cardiff
During the sessions members had the opportunity to discuss
- The key human rights challenges in Wales
- How a human rights framework can assist in eliminating human rights abuses
- The challenges and benefits of staff networks to employers and employees
If you would like to attend future events please email email@example.com
At the previous E & HRE regional events, Members had the opportunity discuss:
- Headlines from the EHRC research and monitoring of the PSED and plans for future monitoring
- Lessons learned from PSED initiatives
- The role and future of the Network
- Key issues from the Commissions Inquiry into Religion or Belief at work and in service delivery.
To join the Exchange please complete our online form.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join the Exchange?
Members of the Exchange
- receive regular mailings to keep them informed about latest developments in equality and human rights issues.
- are invited to attend and take part in regular events and conferences looking at equality and human rights issues. These include legal updates and examples of best practice.
- have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other members who are also working in equality.
This set of regional events were an opportunity for members to discuss the Procurement, Employment Information and Staff Training Specific Duties.
Value Wales gave a presentation on procurement, which is free to download
(Value Wales procurement presentation, PDF format)
- June 2014 - Equality in a changing landscape
- June 2013 - A fresh approach to fairness
- June 2012 - Driving change: Achieving impact
- June 2011 - Meet the challenge, lead the change
- June 2010 - No challenge to big, no solution too small
- June 2009 - Confidently promoting equality
- June 2008 - Stepping Stones to a fairer Wales
Last Updated: 25 Aug 2015