Equality and Human Rights Exchange
Equality and Human Rights Exchange Events
The next round of Equality and Human Rights exchange events will be held on:
- 10th March 2015 - Colwyn Bay
- 17th March 2015 - Llanelli
- 26th March 2015 - Cardiff
During the sessions members will have the opportunity to discuss
- The key human rights challenges in Wales
- How a human rights framework can assist in eliminating human rights abuses
- The challenges and benefits of staff networks to employers and employees
To book your place please complete the Event Registration form
The latest round of Equality and Human Rights Exchange events has just come to an end. Members had the opportunity discuss:
- Headlines from the EHRC research and monitoring of the PSED and plans for future monitoring
- Lessons learned from PSED initiatives
- The role and future of the Network
- Key issues from the Commissions Inquiry into Religion or Belief at work and in service delivery.
A report on the events will be available shortly. If you would like to attend future events please email email@example.com
Equality Exchange Conference 2014 - Equality in a Changing Landscape, Llandrindod Wells, 4th June 2014
To join the Exchange please complete our online form.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join the Exchange?
Members of the Exchange
- receive regular mailings to keep them informed about latest developments in equality and human rights issues.
- are invited to attend and take part in regular events and conferences looking at equality and human rights issues. These include legal updates and examples of best practice.
- have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other members who are also working in equality.
This set of regional events were an opportunity for members to discuss the Procurement, Employment Information and Staff Training Specific Duties.
Value Wales gave a presentation on procurement, which is free to download
(Value Wales procurement presentation, PDF format)
- June 2013 - A fresh approach to fairness
- June 2012 - Driving change: Achieving impact
- June 2011 - Meet the challenge, lead the change
- June 2010 - No challenge to big, no solution too small
- June 2009 - Confidently promoting equality
- June 2008 - Stepping Stones to a fairer Wales
Last Updated: 09 Jan 2015