Our Strategic Plan
Our strategy is driven by a vision of a modern Britain where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, and we all have an equal chance to succeed.
Strategic Plan Revision 2015/16:
In 2012 the Equality and Human Rights Commission (the Commission) published its three-year Strategic Plan. We have now revised the Plan to extend it to cover 2015/16, when we will be in a better position to thoroughly assess our progress and our future priorities. Since 2012 we have delivered significant programmes of work in line with our Strategic Plan, promoting and enforcing the laws which protect our rights to fairness, dignity and respect.
Our guiding purpose for the next year is to:
- build on Britain’s progress towards becoming a fairer society
- focus on contemporary challenges
- ensure positive momentum doesn’t stall
- challenge regression from human rights standards, and
- seek sustainable improvements where we can.
Last Updated: 24 Mar 2015