Our 2009-2012 strategic plan
Our strategy for 2009-2012 was driven by our vision of a better Britain built on principles of fairness and respect, our statutory duty to eradicate discrimination, and the needs of the society in which we operate.
Our 5 strategic priorities for 2009-12
- Secure and implement an effective legislative and regulatory framework for equality and human rights
- Create a fairer Britain, with equal life chances and access to services for all
- Build a society without prejudice, promote good relations and foster a vibrant equality and human rights culture
- Promote understanding and awareness of rights and duties - deliver timely and accurate advice and guidance to individuals and employers
- Build an authoritative and responsive organisation.
Last Updated: 18 Dec 2014