Tenders and contracts
Transparency on Commission procurement
The Commission is the independent regulator for equality, human rights and good relations in Britain. We are a statutory body established under the Equality Act 2006 and our sponsor government department is the Government Equalities Office (GEO).
The Coalition Government made a specific commitment to publish all new tender contracts over £10,000 from September 2010, for central Government departments and the agencies they sponsor.
Departments and agencies are asked to follow guidance published on the Treasury website.
You can find details of Commission tenders for contract between September - December 2010 on the GEO website.
A list of tenders published can be found below:
- 8 September 2010 - Teaching Equality and Human Rights Specification (redacted version)
- 15 September 2010 - Cost Benefit Analysis of Diversity in Construction Industry
- 25 October 2010 - NVivo Coding Spec (redacted version)
- 17 November 2010 - Trans Gender Questions Final Research Spec
- 1 December 2010 - Website Accessibility Audit Specification (redacted version)
- 9 December 2010 - Expert Advice on Social Care Commissioning Specification (redacted version)
- 20 December 2010 - Research Human Rights Older People Care at Home Specification (redacted version)
- 21 December 2010 - VM Ware Renewal Specification (redacted version)
For full details of these tenders please go to the GEO data website.
Note to prospective suppliers
Suppliers and those organisations looking to bid for contracts with the Commission should be aware that contracts awarded will be published. In some circumstances, limited redactions will be made to some contracts before they are published in order to comply with existing law and for the protection of national security.
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2014