The Chair of the Commission is Baroness Onora O'Neill and Mark Hammond is the Chief Executive. Baroness O'Neill and Mark are backed by a senior management team who are all major players in the equalities and human rights field. They are supported by statutory committees for Disability, Scotland and Wales.
On 14 January 2013 the new Board for the Commission was announced by Maria Miller, Minister for Women and Equalities.
- Baroness Onora O'Neill (chair)
- Caroline Waters OBE (Deputy Chair)
- Ann Beynon OBE (Wales Commissioner)
- Kaliani Lyle (Scotland Commissioner)
- Lord Chris Holmes (Disability Commissioner)
- Evelyn Asante-Mensah OBE
- Laura Carstensen
- Professor Swaran Singh
- Sarah Veale CBE
Last Updated: 27 Jan 2015